- 3rd Annual Holiday Cruise & Food Drive
- Newport Beach to Malibu
- Saturday – December 13th, 2014
- In support of the Salvation Army
Targa Trophy is open to all makes of exotic and specialty sports cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche, Maserati, Mercedes AMG, BMW M, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Audi, Lotus, select European & Japanese imports, classic exotics, American muscle and unique one-off sports cars.
The 3nd Annual Holiday Food Drive is our annual event to give back to the community and help those in need – once again benefiting the Salvation Army Southern California Region. The food drive is simple, each team driver and navigator must bring a minimum of 3 canned food items each (or feel free to bring as much as you want). List of approved food items is as follows:
Canned Meats (Chicken, Tuna, Ham) – Canned Soup – Canned or dried fruits – Canned vegetables – Dried beans, rice & cereal – Peanut butter – Powdered Milk – Infant formula – Packaged nuts & seeds – Dried pasta
Food Banks are unable to accept; glass jars, including baby food, home canned or baked items.
Please note: Additional monetary donation to Salvation Army available at registration day of event.
Start Venue & Finish Venue
Event Start – Ferrari of Newport Beach Service Center – Costa Mesa, CA
Event Finish – TBA – Malibu, CA
Undisclosed stops between Newport Beach and Malibu
Event Entry Fee – $300 + $15 svc fee
- RALLY EVENT FEE INCLUDES
- Entry fee covers 2 people (driver and navigator)
- 2 Targa Trophy Holiday Cruise Event Gift Bags
- 2 Targa Trophy Special Edition Event T-Shirts
- Targa Trophy Holiday Cruise Event Sticker Kit
- Special Holiday Cruise Awards and Prizes up for grabs
+ much much more TBA